Friday, November 18, 2011

The dreaded "I" word

Owl of Athena (cut off an old coin)
Image via Wikipedia
I never thought I would be writing about this.....deep breath. Okay so you tube is of course everyone's go-to site when it comes to people putting out the truth and just plain old bull crap. However, this one subject I found copious videos, as I figured I would. So with that I will say what it is. Illuminati. Those dreaded psycho, secret society, sacrificing, greedy dick heads. This is the message given to readers and watchers of the internet. Now, while the internet is a wealth of information it is also a well straight ca-ca. So how do you know what is real and what is not? Ha! What is real in the "real world" any way? The truth is, you can't know. You have to take the evidence presented and consider it with your current knowledge and make you judgments and assumptions accordingly. The list of celebrities involved in this infamous secret society that has survived centuries if not thousands of years. I will admit my knowledge of them is still limited. There is only so much time in the day I devote to the corrupt portion of the world. But what I have found is that it seems there is evidence all around us that points to the Illuminati being apart of our lives more than we could ever understand. Creepy right? I don't feel comfortable naming videos or sources by name or address so feel free to just type Illuminati in your search engine and see what you find. You'll be skeptical of lady gaga, I can tell you that for sure. From what I understand, it wouldn't be a good idea for me to bash their name all over the internet. So I encourage everyone to look into it themselves.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment