Saturday, November 26, 2011

Direction

Vitruvian Man, Gallerie dell'Accademia, Venice
Image via Wikipedia
Sometimes I find myself losing interest in things but today I am not losing interest: my interest is shifting. I am Not so sure I want to worry my little head about whether there is a huge conspiracy against the human race or how we were created or how we became. I think it is an answer that is hidden for a reason and can't be found even if I devote my life to it. If any of the theories that I have come across are remotely true then it's more than likely our creators now us best and no what we can't find or understand. I don't think we have the ability to understand how complex our existence is. That is a whole other level that I'm not even going to attempt because my brain would hurt. Our race gives value to things that are valuable. For instances money. Money is useless. Yes, you can hand it to a store clerk and they will let you walk out the door with what ever merchandise you have in your cart, but so what. If I promised a blow job, I would see the same results if it were acceptable to offer such a thing so promiscuously. People what money because they believe they have to have it to live. I can assure everyone that you don't. If everyone took all the money and credit cards and the mindset that it was all worth something and throw it out the window, there would be no arguing with us. Us as a people. Us as a race. Us, the people, against the government and those sponsoring their acts. It all comes down to the fact none of this matters. Not the TV shows you watch, not the news, not the academy award winning crap , none of it. I have always known that I wanted to do something great. I have always known that I will do something great. I am just waiting for the perfect time. When that is I don't know but I do know when it is that time; I'll know.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment