Sunday, October 30, 2011

Update of sorts

Three people enjoy the summer sky over the Del...Image via Wikipedia Well if anyone was following Comet Elenin this month, I guess it disintegrated. As halloween approaches in the next day I wish there were something to gaze at. The nights have been perfect for star gazing. I didn't have much hope for Comet Elenin. The more I read the more discouraging the information became. Its hard to know who has the accurate information these days even if they are backed up by our government or a private industry whom runs the space program. I did want to see the comet though. It's always exciting. I remember Seeing Halie when I was very young and hopefully will live to see it again. We will see. But as far as knew ideas for Nibiru..... It is most discouraging to continue any research on the evidence. I'd like to believe that it isn't possible that all these people on the internet have conspired together and want to make the biggest scandel accross the world. That'd be epic. I'm sure there are people thatare die hard believers in Nibiru and we may have a hail bob incident again. But there are skeptics out there that think either it is a hoax and people are knowingly releasing evidence that supports the idea of a rouge planet or that people are so dim and naive that they will believe anything that they are told. I am neither of these types of people. I listen to the information that is out there regardless of the source and make my own decisions accordingly. I do not portray my judgments as theory or proof and I criticize other people for saying any evidence they have "proof" or "confirmed" evidence. It's BS even if its legitimate research. My major is science and I have come to find there is no proving or disproving only finding evidence that supports your hypothesis. Having said that I have made no hypothesis on whether Nibiru is real or not real. If thoughts are things and things exists then Nibiru does exist in the open minds of the world whether they know or not. If you really want to know the truth then except nothing as the truth and know that something as enormous as a planet coming toward you is so obvious that you'd have to be blind not to see it. And if Nibiru was/is just a hoax by a secret society trying to control us in some manner the gravity of something that huge would echo a metaphorical Planet. I don't like being labeled a conspiracy theorist because its a label given to people who are also labeled insane, unpredictable and misinformed. It is a label you have be conditioned to believe is wrong or anyone labeled with it only speaks folly and half truths. I never try to make someone to believe my words I simply speak them and if they aren't met with interest I change the subject. If someone argues I listen and take their words into consideration. I am guilty of occasionally getting frustrated and calling some one an ignorant piece of trash. But that is only because their only source of information is fox news or a book someone told them about or the bible alone! If you don't see an issue with that go ahead and assume I am calling you an ignorant piece of trash. I want the truth. I want to know. Something isn't right in this world. We are missing a piece that would tell us everything. I feel that this is purgatory or some sort of test. How could life be so meaningless? Really we're here to wake up at 7 am, go to work, pay our bills, buy nice crap have some babies, and play video games? While I enjoy my recreational activities, my child, my sentimental items I have collected over the years and my routine. I don't feel whole most days. I feel like I am waiting for the grand finale. I try to accept that I am living for some reason other than just chance and that it would behoove me to tough it out and find out what this life is all about. And if when I die nothing happens, I am just gone then my life doesn't matter really then does it? Why did I have all the thoughts I did? Why did I learn my lessons? Why did I fall in love? Why would I go through something as difficult and trying as life if there is nothing at the end? If there really is no after life or other intelligent life in the universe then ......what then....I Don't know. Then this is all a bust.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment